Pilates Classes Timetable 2019
Get Fit with Toneup2Fitness!
New Year! New You!
Is Getting get Fit one of your New Year Resolutions?
Book your Course or place now!
Check venues of Pilates Classes.
Classes are aiming to run parallel to school holidays & half terms to suit you; however over the Summer (a long holiday break) I’ll be running workshop courses.
Please call Doris on 07769 687319 or email : email@example.com to book a place or to find about 1-2-1 classes to suit you.
First taster session £7 / Then £7.50 within a Course
Pilates Summer Courses 2019
18:00 – 19:00 Belmont Park Hut EX1 2DH
1st/ 8th April – 20th May – 5 week course / On 8th, 15th, 29th April & 13th, 20th May
2nd / 3rd June – 22nd July – 7 week course / No Class on 24th June
10:00 – 11:00 at Belmont Park Hut EX1 2DH
1st /23rd April – 21st May – 5 week course
2nd/ 4th June – 23rd July – 7 week course / No Class on 25th June
09:30 – 10-20 at Nancy Potter House, Topsham EX3 0DX
1st /24th April – 29th May – 6 week course
2nd/ 5th June – 24th July – 7 week course / No Class on 26th June
19:15 – 20:15 at Estuary Clinic Topsham EX3 0HE
1st / 25th April – 30th May – 6 week course
2nd / 6th June – 25th July – 7 week course / No Class on 27th June
09:30 – 10:30 am at Sylvania C.H. Mincinglake V. Park EX4 7DR
1st / 26th April – 24th May – 5 week course
2nd/ 7th June – 26th July – 7 week course / No Class on 28th June
Please Bring a Mat or book one for £1
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Doris 077 69687319 to book a place, check availability or find about 1-2-1 classes to suit you.
Class information/ What to bring & wear
- Class last app 55 minutes, start with a warm up stretching Pilates breading exercises.; main section with Mat floor exercises / end session is focused on mindful relaxation and meditation.
- Wear comfortable clothes that allowed movement / Please do not wear leggings or leotards for ladies & gentlemen.
- Print and fill in the Par Q’s Safety information form about yourself/ all contents are treated strictly confidential. download it here.
- Hand towel to place under your head for comfort.
- Bottle of water.
- Pilates socks are advisable as they have good grip, other ways use similar socks or bare foot if isn’t that cold.
Term & Conditions
- Courses need to be paid in advance; payments are not refundable.
- If you missed a class, you can join another class within the timeframe of course if there is space available, please check with Doris.
- Classes numbers are limited pending of venue’ space; therefore it’s advisable to book in advance, on a first booked serve bases to not be disappointed.
- if a class is cancel by tutor for any reason, she will discount the investment in the following course.
- Drop in sessions at £8.50 per class are pending of availability therefore please check with Doris before turning up to venue.
- Purchasing a course / price £7.50 per session.
Pilates’ 1-2-1 or Private Sessions
1-2-1 Classes or private individual sessions tailored to your needs as follows…
Private classes individual or 1-2-1 sessions can be arrange at your place or at a venue available to suit us both; it can be individual 1-2-1 or in a group up to 4 participants. prices will vary pending if hiring venue is needed.
Please contact Doris by email email@example.com
or phone her: 077 69687319